France. No. 1 (1896). Despatch from Her Majesty's ambassador at Paris inclosing the draft law submitted to the French chamber of deputies for the approval of the treaties between France and China signed at Peking on the 20th June, 1895 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Despatch from H.M. Ambassador at Paris, enclosing Draft Law to French Chamber of Deputies for Approval of Treaties between France and China, Peking, June 1895
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.7975]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (18 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XCV.23, 18 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (18 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 102.835.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|