Local Government Provisional Order (Poor Law). A bill to confirm a provisional order of the Local Government Board under the provisions of the Poor Law Amendment Act, 1867, relating to the Hundred of Mutford and Lothingland [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to confirm Provisional Orders of Local Government Board under Poor Law Amendment Act, 1867, relating to: Hundred of Mutford and Lothingland
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (342)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.IV.437, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 98.29.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|