Triumphs of female wit, in some pindarick odes. Or, the emulation. Together with an answer to an objector against female ingenuity, and capacity of learning. Also, a preface to the masculine sex, by a young lady.
- Other Title:
- London, Printed for T. Malthus at the Sun in the Poultry, and J. Waltho, at the Black Lyon in Chancery-Lane, against Lincolns-Inn, 1683.
4 p. l., 20 p. 20 cm.
- uri- n.n, y?ny YoOu (3) 1683 (R)
- Women -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title within line border.
The emulation written by a Young Lady.
The answer to the emulation written by Mr. H.
A reply to the answerer of the emulation written by Mr. F.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy closely cropped at tail.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), T2295
- H., Mr.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|