Alcoholic beverages. Statement showing the production and consumption of alcoholic beverages (wine, beer, and spirits), in the various countries of Europe, in the United States, and in the principal British colonies; together with statistical tables relating thereto, in each year from 1885 to 1897, as far as the particulars can be stated (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 408, of session 1897) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Statement of Production and Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages in Countries of Europe, United States and British Colonies; with Statistical Tables
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (72)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (104 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXXVIII.1, 104 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (104 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 105.813-814.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|