Light Railways Act, 1896. Dudley and district light railways order, 1898. Order made by the light railway commissioners, and modified and confirmed by the Board of Trade, authorising the construction of light railways in the borough of Dudley and the urban district of Stourbridge, in the county of Worcester, and in the urban district of Rowley Regis and rural district of Kingswinford in the county of Stafford [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Order by Light Railway Coms. authorising Construction of Light Railways in Borough of Dudley and District of Stourbridge, in County of Worcester, and Districts of Rowley Regis and Kingswinford, in County of Stafford
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.9104]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (30 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXXVI Pt.II.177, 30 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (30 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 105.799-800.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|