Agricultural statistics of Ireland, with detailed report on agriculture, for the year 1898. Division of land; acreage under crops; number and size of holdings; number of occupiers of land; woods and plantations; rates of produce; number, ages, &c., of live stock; number of boars kept for breeding purposes; dairy industries; diseases of animals; exports and imports of live stock; honey produced; number of scutching mills; number of corn mills; silos and ensilage; forestry operations; wages of agricultural labourers; the weather [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Agricultural Statistics of Ireland, 1898
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.9389]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (118 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.CVI.325, 118 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (118 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 105.972-973.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|