Police (Scotland) Act, 1890. Copy of regulations made by the Secretary for Scotland varying the basis of distribution, under section 17 of the Police (Scotland) Act, 1890, of the Exchequer contribution in aid of police superannuation [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Regulations by Secretary for Scotland, varying Basis of Distribution of Exchequer Contribution in Aid of Police Superannuation
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (144)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXXI.705, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 101.689.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|