Aliens. Return showing the names of all aliens to whom certificates of naturalization have been issued, and whose oaths of allegiance have between the 1st August 1893 and the 31st December 1893 been registered at the Home Office, giving the country and place of residence of the persons naturalized, and including information as to any aliens who have, during the same period, obtained acts of naturalization from the legislature [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Certificates of Naturalization issued to Aliens by Secretary of State for Home Dept., August-December 1893
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (81)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVIII.567, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 100.611.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|