Greek loan. Account of moneys paid out of the consolidated fund, under the acts 2 & 3 Will. 4, c. 121, and 6 & 7 Will. 4, c. 94, for interest and sinking fund on that part of the Greek loan guaranteed by this country under the authority of the said acts, and of the amount repaid by the Greek government on account of the same, up to 31 December 1897 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Monies paid out of Consolidated Fund on Greek Loan
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (58)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LII.193, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 104.424.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|