Public elementary schools warned. [For quarter ended 30th June 1897.] Copy of quarterly returns, by counties, of the public elementary schools--(1.) which have been warned by the education department under article 86 of the code, including schools from which the grant has been withheld under that article; (2.) which have been warned by the Education Department that the annual grant will, in future, be withheld unless defects in the school premises are remedied; (3.) the annual grants to which have been suspended for three months or more from the date of the receipt by the Education Department of the inspector's report, on account of defects in the school premises; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return, by Counties, of Public Elementary Schools warned by Education Dept. under Article 86 of Code, April-June 1897
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (170-I)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVIII.589, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 103.622.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|