Post Office (Holyhead and Kingstown mail contract). Return to an order of the Honourable the House of Commons, dated 1st July 1895;--for, copy of contract dated the 1st day of July 1895, entered into with the City of Dublin Steam Packet Company for the conveyance of mails between Holyhead and Kingstown, and of Treasury minute thereon [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Contract with City of Dublin Steam Packet Company for Conveyance of Mails between Holyhead and Kingstown July 1895
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (344)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXI.315, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 101.506.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|