Licensed houses (England and Wales). Return showing the total number of public houses licensed for the sale of beer, or beer and wine, to be consumed "on" the premises in England and Wales, and the total number in each county and borough (the return to be confined to public houses licensed for the sale of beer, or beer and wine, to be consumed "on" the premises, which were licensed prior to 1 May 1869) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Public Houses licensed prior to May 1869 for Sale of Beer, or Beer and Wine, to be consumed on Premises, in England and Wales
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (28)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXIV.375, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 98.547.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|