Income tax. Returns of the income tax under schedules A., B., and D., of the gross amount of property and profits assessed in each county of Great Britain, in each of the years from 1889-90 to 1894-95, both inclusive, compared with the totals in abstract for each of the respective years from 1869-70 to 1874-75, and from 1879-80 to 1884-85, all inclusive, together with the duty charged under income tax and house duty respectively in 1894-95 (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 39, of session 1892): and, of the like information for Ireland, in each surveyor's district, so far as relates to income tax [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Income Tax under Schedules (A.), (B.) and (D.) of gross Amount of Property and Profits assessed in Great Britain and Ireland, 1889-95
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (217)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLIX.245, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 102.424.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|