Universities of Oxford and Cambridge Act, 1877 (Oxford). Statutes made by the principal and fellows of Hertford College, Oxford, on 21 March 1896, amending the statutes of the college approved by order in council of 17 March 1875 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Statutes by Principal and Fellows of Hertford College, Oxford, March 1896
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (19)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXX.539, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 103.636.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|