East India (home charges). Return to an address of the Honourable the House of Commons, dated 3 July 1893;--for, "copy of a despatch from the Secretary of State to the government of India, dated the 4th day of July 1889, no. 144, financial, with enclosures, on the subject of the home charges of the government of India." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Despatch from Secretary of State to Government of India, July 1889, on E. India Home Charges
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1893-94] ; (327)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (144 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXIII.809, 144 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (144 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 99.561-563.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|