Merchant service (certificates of masters, mates, skippers, and second hands). Return showing, for the last completed year, the number of successful and unsuccessful candidates (1) for masters' and mates' certificates of competency in the United Kingdom; and (2) for skippers' and second hands' certificates of competency in England and Wales and Ireland, distinguishing the ports at which the several examinations were held, and stating the fees charged [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Successful and Unsuccessful Candidates for Masters' and Mates' and Skippers' and Second Hands' Certificates of Competency, 1899
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (147)
Accounts and papers
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXVII.261, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 106.732.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|