Poor law schools committee. Appendices to minutes of evidence taken before a departmental committee appointed by the Local Government Board to inquire into the existing systems for the maintenance and education of children under the charge of managers of district schools and boards of guardians in the metropolis and to advise as to any changes that may be desirable. Vol. III [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Dept. Committee to inquire into Systems for Maintenance and Education of Children under Charge of Managers of District Schools and Boards of Guardians in Metropolis: Appendices to Minutes of Evidence Volume III.
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of commissioners
 ; [C.8033]
Reports of commissioners
- Government document
1 online resource (243 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLIII.1037, 243 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (243 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 102.370-374.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|