Local authorities in Scotland (technical education). Return to an order of the Honourable the House of Commons, dated 23 June 1899;--for, return "showing the extent to which, and the manner in which, local authorities in Scotland have allocated and applied funds to the purposes of technical education during the year ended 15th day of May 1899, under the following acts:--Local Taxation (Customs and Excise) Act, 1890; Education and Local Taxation Account (Scotland) Act, 1892; Technical Schools (Scotland) Act, 1887; Technical Instruction Amendment (Scotland) Act, 1892; and Public Libraries Acts." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Manner in which Local Authorities in Scotland have applied Funds to Technical Education, 1898-99
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (176)
Accounts and papers
1 online resource (58 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXIV.379, 58 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (58 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 106.696.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|