Financial relations, 1892-93 (England, Scotland, and Ireland). Copy of return showing, for the year ended 31 March 1893: (1) the amount contributed by England, Scotland, and Ireland, respectively, to the revenue collected by imperial officers; (2) the expenditure on English, Scottish, and Irish services met out of such revenue; and (3) the balances of revenue contributed by England, Scotland, and Ireland, respectively, which are available for imperial expenditure [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Amount contributed by England, Scotland and Ireland to Revenue collected by Imperial Officers, Expenditure on English, Scottish and Irish Services and Balances of Revenue available for Imperial Expenditure, 1892-93
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1893-94] ; (334)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (21 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.L.309, 21 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (21 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 99.441.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|