Railways (Ireland) Act, 1896. (Shannon steamers). Return to an order of the Honourable the House of Commons, dated 29 April, 1898;--for, "copy of the agreement entered into between the Commissioners of Public Works in Ireland and the Shannon Development Company, limited, together with copies of the several grand jury presentments referred to in the said agreement." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Agreement between Coms. of Public Works in Ireland and Shannon Development Company
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (184)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXXII.561, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 104.687.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|