Education Department. Return showing, (1.) the expenditure from the grant for public education in England and Wales in the year 1893 upon annual grants to elementary schools; and (2.) the actual number of elementary schools on the annual grant list on the 31st August 1893; the accommodation and number of scholars in those schools; and the results of the inspection and examination of elementary schools during the year ending 31st August 1893 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Expenditure in England and Wales on Building Grants and Annual Grants to Elementary Schools; Results of Inspection and Examination of Elementary Schools, 1892-93
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.7329]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (44 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVI.235, 44 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (44 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 100.588.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|