Distress abolition and substitution. A bill to provide for the abolition of the right of distress by a landlord against a tenant, and to substitute for it a better and simpler system for the recovery of possession of lands, tenements, and hereditaments when rent is in arrear [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to provide for Abolition of Right of Distress by Landlord against Tenant, and to substitute better System for Recovery of Possession of Lands, Tenements and Hereditaments when Rent is in Arrear
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (52)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I.317, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 105.4.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|