East India (silver question). Return of correspondence between the Secretary of State and the government of India, relating to the representations made to the government of India by the Calcutta Chamber of Commerce on the silver question [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Correspondence between Secretary of State and Government of India, relating to Representations by Calcutta Chamber of Commerce on Silver Question
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (252)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVIII.459, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 98.505.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|