East India (India office, retirement at 65). Copy of minute by the Secretary of State for India, stating the circumstances under which certain members of his permanent establishment have been retained in the service after they have attained the age of 65 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Minute by Secretary of State for India stating Circumstances under which Members of Permanent Establishment have been retained in Service after Age of Sixty-five
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (171)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXI.159, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 102.520.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|