Irish land commission. Land Law Acts. Return according to provinces and counties of judicial rents fixed by sub-commissions and civil bill courts, for first and second statutory terms, together with a return prepared in a similar manner of judicial rents that have been revised by the land commission on appeal, as notified during the month of October, 1897, also rents fixed upon the reports of valuers appointed by the Irish land commission on the joint applications of landlords and tenants [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Judicial Rents fixed by Sub-Coms. and Civil Bill Courts, notified to Irish Land Com., October 1897
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.8789]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (120 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXV.255, 120 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (120 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 104.628-629.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|