Report of the congressional committees investigating the Iran-Contra Affair : with supplemental, minority, and additional views.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Iran-Contra Affair.
- Washington : U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee to Investigate Covert Arms Transactions with Iran : U.S. Senate Select Committee on Secret Military Assistance to Iran and the Nicaraguan Opposition : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1987-
- United States. Congress. House. Report 100-433.
United States. Congress. Senate. Report 100-216.
H. rept. / 100th Congress, 1st session ; no. 100-433
S. rept. / 100th Congress, 1st session ; no. 100-216
- Government document
v. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Iran-Contra Affair, 1985-
Military assistance, American -- Iran
Military assistance, American -- Nicaragua
Corruption (in politics) -- United States
United States -- Politics and government -- 1981-
- Report ... with supplemental, minority, and additional views
Appendix A. Source documents (2 v.)
Appendix B. Depositions (27 v.)
Appendix C. Chronology of events
Appendix D. Testimonial chronology (5 v.)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
November 13, 1987 ... November 17, 1987.
"Lee H. Hamilton, Chairman, House Select Committee; Daniel K. Inouye, Chairman, Senate Select Committee."
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Secret Military Assistance to Iran and the Nicaraguan Opposition.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|