Rural women and state policy : feminist perspectives on Latin American agricultural development / edited by Carmen Diana Deere and Magdalena León.
- Boulder : Westview Press, 1987.
- Conference Name:
- International Congress of Americanists. (45th : 1985 : Bogotá, Columbia)
- Series in political economy and economic development in Latin America.
xii, 282 p. ; 24 cm.
- Women in rural development -- Latin America -- Congresses.
Rural development projects -- Latin America -- Congresses.
Women in agriculture -- Latin America -- Congresses.
Agriculture and state -- Latin America -- Congresses.
- Rural women and the neo-liberal model in Chile / Maria Soledad Lago
Agricultural development, the economic crisis, and rural women in the Dominican Republic / Belkis Mones and Lydia Grant
The social invisibility of women's work in Brazilian agriculture / Cheywa R. Spindel
Mexican agricultural development policy and its impact on rural women / Lourdes Arizpe and Carlota Botey
Columbia agricultural policies and the debate on policies toward rural women / Magdalena León
Women, development, and the state in rural Ecuador / Lynne Phillips
Impact of the Sandinista agrarian reform on rural women's subordination / Martha Luz Padilla, Clara Murguialday, and Ana Criquillon
Women on the agenda / Jean Stubbs and Mavis Alvarez
The Latin American agrarian reform experience / Carmen Diana Deere
Women's components in integrated rural development projects / Elsa M. Chaney
Income generation projects for rural women / Cornelia Butler Flora
Rural women and migration in Latin America / Maria de los Angeles Crummett.
- "Papers presented at a symposium convened in conjunction with the 45th International Congress of Americanists, held in Bogotá, Columbia, July 1985.
Includes bibliographies and index.
- Deere, Carmen Diana.
León de Leal, Magdalena.
- 0813373913 (alk. paper)
0813373905 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|