The color curtain : a report on the Bandung Conference / by Richard Wright ; foreword by Gunnar Myrdal.
- First edition
- Cleveland : The World Publishing Company, 1956.
221,  pages ; 22 cm
- Asian-African Conference -- (1st : 1955 : Bandung, Indonesia)
Afro-Asian politics -- Congresses.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Ohio Cleveland.
- Bandung: Beyond Left and Right
Race and Religion at Bandung
Communism at Bandung
Racial Shame at Bandung
The Western World at Bandung.
- "An outstanding novelist and reporter tells of the first meeting in history of the representatives of 65% of the human race - a billion and a half black, brown, and yellow people seeking answers to questions which can affect the entire human race."--Dustjacket.
"This book has been set in Linotype Baskerville type ..."
"Typography and design are by Samuel Cauman."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has bookplate of Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy is "Second Printing".
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (bookplate) (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Myrdal, Gunnar, 1898-1987, writer of foreword.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|