Toccates & suittes pour le clavessin : Amsterdam, 1698/99 / de Messieurs Pasquini, Poglietti & Gaspard Kerle. The ladys entertainment, or, Banquet of musick. Books 1 & 2 : London, 1708. A second collection of toccates, vollentarys, and fugues : London, 1719 / introduction [for the whole] by Alexander Silbiger.
- Other Title:
- Toccates et suittes pour le clavessin.
Lady's entertainment, or, Banquet of musick.
Banquet of musick.
Second collection of toccates, vollentarys, and fugues.
2nd collection of toccates, vollentarys, and fugues.
- New York : Garland, 1987.
- 17th century keyboard music. 17
- Musical score
xvii, 24, 24, 35 p. of music ; 31 cm.
- Keyboard instrument music.
Keyboard instrument music, Arranged.
- The 2nd work consists of arrangements of English songs, toccatas, and dances by late 17th-century English and Italian composers.
Reprint. (1st work). Originally published: Amsterdam : Roger, 1698.
Reprint. (2nd work). Originally published: London : Walsh, Hare, and Randall, 1708.
Reprint. (3rd work). Originally published: London : Walsh and Hare, 1719.
The 2nd work contains pieces by Amadori, Simonelli, Fontana, Henry Hall, Richardson of Winston, Daniel Purcell, and anonymous composers; the 3rd work contains pieces by Pasquini, Poglietti, Kerll, N.N. di Roma, N.N. di Piacenza, Arresti, Amadori, Fontana, and Froberger.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Silbiger, Alexander, 1935-
- Lady's entertainment. Book 1-2. 1987.
Second collection of toccates, vollentarys, and fugues. 1987.
- 0824080165 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|