Trees in winter; their study, planting, care and identification, by Albert Francis Blakeslee, Ph. D., Professor of Botany and Director of Summer School Connecticut Agricultural College and Chester Deacon Jarvis, Ph. D., Horticultuist, Storrs Experiment Station. Illustrated.
- Other records:
- New York, The Macmillan Company, 1913.
, 446,  pages illustrations, plans. 22 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Part I., Planting and Care of Trees. Structure, life and growth of a tree; The propagation of trees; Tree planting in rural districts; Tree planting in towns and cities; The selection of trees for special purposes; How trees are planted; The care of trees; Common injuries to shade trees; The control of parasites; Insecticides, fungicides and spraying
Part II., Identification of Trees. Explanation of terms; Analytical key; Description of species.
- "Set up and electrotyped. Published January, 1913."
Includes glossary and index.
Gray cloth boards with front cover illustrated in white and black.
- Local notes:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Nick Malgieri.
Malgieri Collection copy has date slip, card and stamp of Holmes Library of Boonton ...
Malgieri Collection copy has inch and metric scales printed on front and back pastedowns.
Malgieri Collection copy has  pages of publisher's advertisements at end.
- Penn Provenance:
- Malgieri, Nick (donor) (Malgieri Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Jarvis, Chester Deacon, joint author.
Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|