World Justice [videorecording] : the Rosenbergs / History Channel International.
- Other Title:
- Rosenbergs [videorecording]
- [S.l. : s.n., 20--].
1 videodisc (20 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Rosenberg, Julius, 1918-1953 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Rosenberg, Ethel, 1915-1953 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Espionage) -- New York (State) -- New York.
Trials (Conspiracy) -- New York (State) -- New York.
Spies -- United States.
Communists -- United States.
- Documentary television programs.
- System Details:
- Examines the case of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, the only Americans executed for espionage outside a military court. In one of the twentieth century's most controversial trials, the Rosenbergs defend themselves against the U.S. government's charges that they passed atomic bomb secrets to the Soviet Union. Were Julius and Ethel Rosenberg truly guilty of giving vital military and scientific information to the Russians, or were they victims of Cold War anti-Communist hysteria?
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by Harvey Sheldon.
- Penn Provenance:
- Sheldon, Harvey (donor)
- Harvey Sheldon Jewish American Music Video Research Library (University of Pennsylvania)
History Channel (Firm). , Producer
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|