A defence of capital punishment [electronic resource] / by Rev. George B. Cheever ; and, An essay on the ground and reason of punishment, with special reference to the penalty of death / by Tayler Lewis ; with an appendix containing a review of Burleigh on the death penalty
- Other Title:
- New York : Wiley & Putnam, 1846
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
1 online resource (xii, 365 p.)
- Burleigh, Charles C. (Charles Calistus), 1810-1878. Thoughts on the death penalty.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Essays on punishment by death
Punishment by death: its authority and expediency
Debates on punishment by death
Appendix. Brief examination of a late work entitled Thoughts on the death penalty by Charles E. Burleigh
- Description based on print version record
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Lewis, Tayler, 1802-1877.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|