The law of friendly societies and industrial and provident societies [electronic resource] : with the acts, observations thereon, forms of rules, etc., reports of leading cases at length, and a copious index
- Other Title:
- Law of friendly societies
- 14th ed. / by James Duncan Stuart Sim
- London : Shaw & Sons, 1909
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
1 online resource (lxxv, 314, 28 p.)
- Fraternal organizations -- Great Britain.
Fraternal organizations -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First-7th eds. (1850-1867) by William Tidd Pratt; 8th-13th eds. (1873-1897) by Edward William Brabrook
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on print version record
- Pratt, William Tidd, 1823-1867.
Brabrook, Edward William, 1839-1930.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|