General tax reform [electronic resource] : panel discussions before the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, Ninety-third Congress, First session, on the subject of general tax reform
- Other Title:
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1973
- Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
- Government document
1 online resource (11 v. (vi, 1888 p.)) : il
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Pt. 1. Objectives and approaches to tax reform and simplification
pt. 2. Capital gains and losses
pt. 3. Tax treatment of capital recovery (investment credit, accelerated depreciation and amortization)
pt. 4. Tax treatment of real estate
pt. 5. Farm operations
pt. 6. Minimum tax and tax shelter devices
pt. 7. Pensions, profit sharing, and deferred compensation
pt. 8. An alternative to tax-exempt state and local bonds
pt. 9. Natural resources
pt. 10. Estate and gift tax revision
pt. 11. Taxation of foreign income
- "February 5, 6, 7, 8, 20, 22, 23, 26, 27, and 28, 1973."
(c)2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on print version record
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|