Several arguments humbly proposed for concessions and alterations in the Common-prayer, and in the rites and ceremonies of the Church of England : in order to a comprehension / by a Minister of the Church of England as by law established.
- Other Title:
- Arguments for concessions and alterations in the Common-prayer, and in the rites and ceremonies of the Church of England, in order to the desired union in worship
- [London : s.n.], Printed in the year 1689.
, 72 p. ; 20 cm.
- ll4. e-of f-i- prAr (3) 1689 (R)
- Church of England. Book of common prayer
Church of England -- Customs and practices.
Church of England -- Liturgy.
Christian union -- England.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title within double ruled border.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has correction to text made in ms.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), S2753
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|