Borat [videorecording] : cultural learnings of America for make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan / directed by Larry Charles ; screenplay by Sacha Baron Cohen & Anthony Hines & Peter Baynham & Dan Mazer ; produced by Sacha Baron Cohen, Jay Roach ; a Four by Two production ; an Everyman Pictures production ; made in association with Dune Entertainment LLC and Major Studio Partners ; One America Productions, Inc.
- Other Title:
- Cultural learnings of America for make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan
- [S.l. : s.n., 20--].
1 videodisc (86 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Journalists -- Kazakhstan -- Drama.
Documentary films -- Drama.
Prejudices -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- United States -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- In English with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- When Kazakh journalist Borat Sagdiyev travels to America to make a documentary, he not only generates strong reactions regarding his extreme prejudices, he also tries to meet and marry Pamela Anderson.
- Sacha Baron Cohen, Ken Davitian, Luenell, Pamela Anderson.
- Directors of photography, Anthony Hardwick, Luke Geissbuhler ; editors, Peter Teschner, James Thomas ; music, Erran Baron Cohen ; costume designer, Jason Alper ; production designer, Dan Toader ; story by Sacha Baron Cohen & Peter Baynham & Anthony Hines & Todd Phillips.
- Local notes:
- Freedman Archive Collection. Disc V0257.
- Baron Cohen, Sacha, 1971- , Producer, Actor, Screenwriter
Roach, Jay. , Producer
Hines, Ant. , Screenwriter
Baynham, Peter. , Screenwriter
Mazer, Dan. , Screenwriter
Phillips, Todd, 1970- , Screenwriter
Charles, Larry, 1956- , Screenwriter
Baron Cohen, Erran. , Composer
Davitian, Ken, 1953- , Actor
Luenell, 1959- , Actor
Anderson, Pamela, 1967- , Actor
Four by Two (Firm) , Producer
Everyman Pictures. , Producer
Dune Entertainment. , Producer
Major Studio Partners. , Producer
One America Productions. , Producer
Robert and Molly Freedman Jewish Music Archive.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|