United States Strike Command [electronic resource] / the United States Army presents ; produced by the Army Pictorial Center.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Army Pictorial Service, [between 1964 and 1975]
- Big picture ; episode 669
American history in video.
Big picture ; episode 669
- Government document
1 streaming video file (29 min.) ; sd., col.
- United States. Strike Command -- Drill and tactics.
United States. Strike Command -- Operational readiness.
Unified operations (Military science).
- War television programs.
Documentary television programs.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Documents how the United States Strike Command acted as the nation's means of focusing U.S. military power in a hurry to deal with specific emergencies in any part of the world. Headquartered at MacDill Air Force Base on the west coast of Florida, this Command supervised the strategic reserve of combat units of the continental Army command and the combat squadrons of the tactical air command.
- Title from title frames (American History in Video, viewed on Nov. 26, 2010).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2010. (American history in video). Available via World Wide Web.
- United States. Army Pictorial Center. st
United States. Dept. of the Army.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|