Man, moment, machine. Patton and the desperate tank attack [electronic resource].
- [New York] : A & E Television Networks : History Channel, c2006.
- American history in video.
1 streaming video file (44 min.) ; sd., col.
- Patton, George S. (George Smith), 1885-1945.
Ardennes, Battle of the, 1944-1945.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Tank warfare.
- English audio.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The tide has turned in the war in Europe on December 16, 1944. The German Army has secretly assembled a massive force. They slam through woods in Belgium-Luxemburg and hit the Allies with a steel fist. In the town of Bastogne, the Germans surround the Americans and begin to tighten the noose. It looks like no one can relieve them until the Americans send in their most aggressive warrior, George S. Patton, to beat back the enemy assault with the best machine in his arsenal, the M-4 Sherman tank.
- Title from title frames (American History in Video, viewed on Nov. 26, 2010).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2010. (American history in video). Available via World Wide Web.
- McInerney, Michael.
Arts and Entertainment Network. st
History Channel (Television network) , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|