A word within-doors, or, A reply to A word without-doors : in which the divers opinions of succession to the crown of England are compared in a letter to a person of worth.
- Other Title:
- Word within-doors
Reply to A word without-doors
- [London : s.n., 1679?]
4 p. ; 30 cm. (fol.)
- t.is urce asse enon (c) 1679 (Q)
- J.D. Word without doors concerning the bill for succession -- Controversial literature.
James II, King of England, 1633-1701.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Succession -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Caption title.
Reply to J.D. : A word without doors concerning the bill for succession.
Imprint conjectured by Wing.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has 36 written in ms.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), W3576
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|