- Dallas, Tex. : The Society,
v. : ill. ; 29 cm.
Vol. 210 (1957)-
- American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical and Petroleum Engineers. Transactions
- Petroleum engineering -- Periodicals.
- In 1957 the three branches of the American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers became separate societies which alternately continue the numbering of the Institute's Transactions.
Vols. for 1957-1969 alternate volume numbering with the Transactions of the Society of Mining Engineers of AIME and the Transactions of the Metallurgical Society of AIME; vols. for 1970- alternate volume numbering with the Transactions of the Society of Mining Engineers of AIME.
Vols. for 1957- issued by the Society under its earlier name: Society of Petroleum Engineers of AIME.
- Society of Petroleum Engineers of AIME.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|