England's second warning-piece; or Observations on the barbarous attempt to murther Justice Arnold April 15th 1680. Containing 1. A true relation of the matter of fact. 2. Some remarks on the circumstances. 3. A true copy of the pretended speech of Evans the popish priest, executed in Glamorganshire (as it was lately printed by the papists) in revenge of whose prosecution, this assassination is presumed to have been committed. With a comment on the hypocritical speech of the dying traytor.
- Other Title:
- Observations on the barbarous attempt to murther Justice Arnold.
- [London?, s.n., 1680?]
8 p. 31 cm.
- hend eya- xti- t,p- (c) 1680 (Q)
- Arnold, John.
Great Britain -- Religion -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Caption title.
Imprint from Wing.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has bookplate of Joseph Alfred Bradney, 1899 with A.W. April '19 written in ms. beneath it.
Culture Class Collection copy has autography Wby (?) Aston.
Culture Class Collection copy has inner margins reinforced with tape.
- Penn Provenance:
- Bradney, Joseph Alfred, Sir, 1859-1933 (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Littledale, Willoughby A. (Willoughby Aston), 1857-1930 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.), E3049
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|