Vox Angliæ: or, The voice of the kingdom. Being a compleat collection of all those numerous addresses lately presented to His Majesty, from the greatest part of the counties, cities, boroughs, and other corporations and societies in England and Wales, &c. expressing their thanks for his late gracious declaration.
- Other Title:
- Vox Angliae
Voice of the kingdom
Vox Angliae: or, The voice of the kingdom. The second part
- London : Printed for J. Norris, 1682
, 54, 19,  p. ; (fol.)
- 9.le c-to ngo- ankn (3) 1682 (A)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Printed in two columns.A)
Caption title p.1 (second sequence): Vox Angliæ: or, The voice of the kingdom. The second part
Signatures: pi1 A-O²; ²A-E²
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has ms. annotations on t.p.
Culture Class Collection copy closely cropped at outer margin of p.  and foot of p. 1-2.
Culture Class Collection copy inner margin mended on p. 18-19 with partial loss of text.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), V711
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|