William E. Burton, actor, author, and manager; a sketch of his career with recollections of his performances, by William L. Keese. Illustrated.
- Other Title:
- Life of William E. Burton
- New York & London, G.P. Putnam's Sons, Knickerbocker Press, 1885.
xi, 230 p., 7 p. of plates ill., ports., facsims. 29 cm.
- Burton, William E. (William Evans), 1802-1860.
Theatrical managers -- Biography.
Actors -- Biography.
- Illustrated books -- Extra-illustrated
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Includes index.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy extra-illustrated with 102 leaves of plates added. Pencil note on recto of most plates indicates the number of the page which each should face when bound.
Culture Class Collection copy has bookplate of George Fales Baker.
- Penn Provenance:
- Baker, George Fales, 1863-1929 (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|