Nappy edges* : (*the roots of your hair/what turns back when we sweat, run, make love, dance, get afraid, get happy: the tell-tale sign of living/) / Ntozake Shange.
- New York : St. Martin's Press, 1978.
, 148,  pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Feminist poetry.
African American women poets.
Poetry -- Black authors.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- things i wd say
love & other highways
& she bleeds
whispers with the unicorn
- Jacket art and frontispiece by Felix de Rooy. Jacket design by Deborah Daly. Jacket painting by Andy Carpenter."
- Local notes:
- RBC copy has errata slip laid in.
RBC copy has bookmark laid in.
RBC copy has dust-jacket retained.
Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has review from Book World laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Hoeber, Ditta Baron (donor)
Baron, Herschel (former owner)
Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0312559054 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|