The universal passion : in five satires complete : Satire I and II. To His grace the Duke of Dorset : Satire III. To the Right Honourable Mr. Dodington : Satire IV. To Sir Spenser Compton : Satire V and last. To the Right Honourable Sir Robert Walpole.
- Standardized Title:
- Universal passion.
- Dublin : Printed for George Ewing, at the Angel and Bible in Dames-Street, M,DCC,XXVI. 
, 14, 16, 16, , 13, , 15,  p. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- u.e; e.h. d;d; FIFo (3) 1726 (R)
- Advertisements -- Ireland -- Dublin -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- Published anonymously. By Edward Young.
Each satire has a separate title page, pagination, and register.
Imprint varies: Satires 2-4 have: Dublin : Printed by S. Powell, for George Ewing, at the Angel and Bible in Dames-Street, M,DCC,XXV. . Satire 5 has date 1726.
Satire 1 is 2nd ed.
Not in ESTC.
Two leaves of advertisements after satires 4 & 5.
Later published under title: Love of fame, or, The universal passion. In seven satires.
- Local notes:
- Index card with notes from former owner inserted.
- Penn Provenance:
- Elias, Archibald C. (donor)
Barker, Rebecca (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- Powell, Samuel, d. 1772, printer.
Ewing, George, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|