An act for quiet enjoying of sequestred parsonages and vicaridges by the present incumbent : At the Parliament begun at Westminister the 17th day of September, An. Dom. 1656.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Act for quiet enjoying of sequestered parsonage and vicarages
- London : Printed by Hen. Hills and John Field, Printers to His Highness the Lord Protector, 1657.
- Government document
4 p. ; 28 cm. (fol.)
- g,e- e-om byis n-at (c) 1657 (A)
- Church of England -- Salaries, pensions, etc.
Law -- Great Britain -- Sources.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Sources.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Coat of arms above the title.
In this edition, line 7 of the title ends "Westminster".
In this setting on A1r: the last word in the first line of text "the"; the first word under the initial "the"; last word in the last full line of text "living".
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), E1051
- England and Wales. Parliament.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|