An act for indepmnifying of such persons as have acted for the service of the publique : at the Parliament begun at Westminster the 17th day of September, An. Dom. 1656.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Act for indempnifying of such persons as have acted for the service of the publique
Act for indemnifying of such persons as have acted for the service of the public
- London : Printed by Hen. Hills and John Field, printers to His Highness the Lord Protector, 1657.
- Government document
, 5,  p. ; 26 cm (fol.)
- sse; ctn, o-be iri- (c) 1657 (A)
- Indemnity -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660.
Law -- Great Britain -- Sources.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Signatures: A-B².
Coat of arms on t.p.
On A2r: the last word in the first line of text is "high-"; the first word under the initial "upon"; last word in last full line of text "highness".
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), E1042
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|