An Act for the assuring, confirming and setling of lands and estates in Ireland. At the Parliament begun at Westminster the 17th day of September, An. Dom. 1656
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1657
- London : Printed by Henry Hills and John Field, printers to His Highness, 1657
- Government document
, 21,  p. ; 28 cm. (fol.)
- esow emr- s,es riti (3) 1657 (A)
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800
Ireland -- History -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title within double-ruled border.
Coat of arms on t.p.
2 settings identified; Wing does not distinguish between these settings. In this setting the colophon reads: London : Printed by Henry Hills and John Field, Printers to His Highness the Lord Protector. 1657.
In this setting on A2r: last word in first line of text is "un-"; first word under initial is "land,"; last word in last full line of text is "Miles".
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), E1091
- England and Wales. Parliament.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|