An act for limiting and setling the prices for wines : At the Parliament begun at Westminster the 17th day of September, Anno Domini 1656.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Act for limiting and settling the prices for wines
- London : Printed by Henry Hills and John Field, Printers to His Highness the Lord Protector, 1657.
- Government document
, 2 p. ; 28 cm. (fol.)
- lls, c-x- byat x-by (c) 1657 (A)
- Law -- Great Britain -- Sources.
Price regulation -- Great Britain -- History -- Sources.
Wine -- Prices -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Sources.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title within double-ruled border.
Coat of arms on t.p.
Second line of imprint ends "John Field, Printers to"; first page of text has signature A.
Colophon has imprint: London : Printed by Henry Hills and John Field, Printers to His Highness, 1657.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has in the right hand corner of p. 1 handwritten page no. 341.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) E1046
- England and Wales. Parliament.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|