A collection of the substance of several speeches and debates made in the honourable House of Commons, relating to the horrid popish plot, upon occasion of the bill for disabling James Duke of York from inheriting the imperial crown of this realm. To which is prefixt a speech of the noble Lord L--- against Roger L'Estrange, in the House of Peers: and also a copy of two bills, the one for disabling James D. of York, the other for ease to all Protestant dissenters, by taking away the stat. 23. & 28. Q. Eliz. & 3. K. Jam. &c. Which passed the House of Commons last session of Parliament, begun at Westminster the 21. Nov. and dissolved by proclamation 18. Jan. 1680. Published to prevent the abuses of written copies.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1678-1681 : Popish Plot
- Other Title:
- Collection of the substance of several speeches and debates made in the Honourable House of Commons
Collection of speeches and other debates of the last honourable and worthy Parliament
- London : Printed for Francis Smith, at the Elephant and Castle near the Royal Exchange in Cornhil, 1681.
- Government document
20 p. ; 31 cm. (fol.)
- ton- nord Su-t? reDu (3) 1681 (A)
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701.
Popish Plot, 1678 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Succession -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title within double-ruled border.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), E2538
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|